Monday, January 25, 2010

Gave Microcenter one more chance today.

I've been thinking perhaps I jumped the gun at Microcenter. Most major retailers do have a no return policy for opened software and the amount involved was $10 and I was in the area and my computer has been acting up,so I dropped in to look at laptops.

Saw several nice laptops from 449$ to about $699 that interested me but of course there were no salesmen around...... ended up buying a $25 book on Google Blogger and left.

At least they have a bathroom for customers- that's about the only good thing I can say about them.

Any comments on Microcenter or computer store service in general? We'd like to hear about it on the backporch.

Here's a link to buy the book at Amazon. I wish I'd seen this, I'd have saved a few bucks :-(

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment