Monday, January 11, 2010

Might as well get this out of the way.....

Folks I'm just starting out on this blogging journey, learning and making mistakes as I go. The folks at Google make this site available with some nice bells and whistles for free to bloggers. And yes they would like to make money with it and so do some of the bloggers, myself included. My goal and let me be clear on this point is to one day make enough money to supplement my social security and so I can move back to the desert and live offgrid on my own land, even if it's in a canvas wall tent.

So ads will be on the site. Please do like I have been doing, if you have need of a product that's advertised on a blogger's site, click on it, go check it out, you may find what you need at a good price and you will also be helping out an aspiring blogger.

Thank you for reading this.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment