Sunday, January 17, 2010

A voice like an angel!

Susan Boyle.Have you heard of her? She's the lady from Scotland, middle aged, who brought down the house on Britain's "American Idol" show, Britain's got talent! Here is the link to the youtube video which went viral on the net,almost bringing down the servers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk&feature=related  

Today I played the cd for the first time since I received it from Amazon the other day.
Of course I loved "I Dream" from Les Miserables. But the first track "Wild Horses"from the Stones blew me away. You have to hear it. Another song I really like was "who I was born to be."

I'm not a music critic but I know great singing when I hear it.

I recommend you check out the youtube link and if you're as impressed as I was, buy her cd. How often do you get a chance to help an average person just like yourself, except this person has a talent that ,to me, is like an angel is singing through her.

                                   In my opinion, that video clip, represents one of the finest "live tv shows" in history.
                                   And the audience's and the judges initial impressions, and then to see her grab them
                                   within the first few notes and carry them along, it brought tears to my eyes when I first
                                   saw it, and still does now thinking about it.

                                   Bill








No comments:

Post a Comment