Sunday, March 28, 2010

Come see one of my thinking spots in the Mojave National Preserve

This is a place where I stop almost every time I come to the MNP.

This spot is very close to Cima and is an exclusive for my loyal readers.

Just imagine, pulling your camp chair out and putting it under that Joshua Tree,
sipping on an ice cold Sioux City Sarsaparilla from the Nipton Trading Post,
reading Desert Solitaire by Edward Abbey, a cool breeze blowing over you
as it’s about late afternoon or early evening, and just letting your big city woes
just flow away…

It just doesn’t get any better than this sometimes. And I believe only one time over
the years I’ve stopped here, only once a power truck drove by, that’s the only time
I ever saw another primate here.

But I did see an eagle once I believe.

After my stop here, I continued down to the corral area where I filmed that video
and a couple of others, let me see if I can get another of those videos up and
running.

The next video is the followup to the above video.

Hope you enjoy these videos, folks. Stay tuned for the long promised
Nipton Road offramp video!

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment