Sunday, March 7, 2010

First post with windows live writer

I have been thinking for sometime about trying out different off-line
text editors vs the java based google blogger software, which seems
to have issues with Firefox, which I won’t bore anyone with, and this
is my first attempt.

The goal is to not have my paragraphs look like they were typed in by
a third grader, I’m not knocking them by the way, and have the photos
appear to be inserted a little better.

And this is being input on my new bottom of the line Dell Inspiron 15
laptop which I paid $399 for and it has not failed me. My old, beloved
HP Pavillion’s power jack has almost given up the ghost and once I 
move all my photo archives, web links etc I will finally be up and running
and back in business.

Morongobill 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment