Sunday, March 21, 2010

A “must read blog post” directly relating to Mojave issues faced today

I just discovered this post today from one of my favorite blogs, Mojave Desert Blog,
and I just had to share it with my readers.

This article outlines the issues facing the Mojave Desert and how we can get involved
in the process. This I consider a “must read” for anyone concerned about
the fate of “our Mojave Desert.”


As I mentioned in the comment I posted on the Mojave Desert Blog post, this information
would have been an invaluable aid to me when starting up this blog you are reading
at this moment.

I would like to send out a big thank you to Shaun, the author of the Mojave Desert
Blog, for this article and the so many others he has written advocating on behalf of
our Mojave Desert and I strongly recommend that you add his site to your list of favorites
and that you follow his site daily as I do.

And that you check out the previous articles which evidently I, to my chagrin, did
not do thoroughly enough :-(

Here is the link folks:

http://www.mojavedesertblog.com/2009/11/solar-energy-development-in-mojave.html

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment