Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rest of the BrightSource Ivanpah solar site hike videos up

Check them out at my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/morongobill

That's all I have energy for today folks, 12 hours of bus driving,
back at it 0815 in the morning, finish at midnight, with an hour
break in there somewhere....and the clocks go forward tonight!


GRRRRRR!

Hopefully work will slow down Monday and I can get started on my
trip report with photos and will embed some of the videos for those
interested.

By the way, for your information, I am sure I discovered one bighorn track
on one of the hilltops I climbed. It was in a soft section, most of the hilltops
and the ridgeline was loose rock so a dirt section was a real find.

I have had it, just somehow hit the wrong button and changed my screen resolution,
prompting me to cuss like a sailor, so it's time to stop!

Vaya con dios, my friends. And please leave your comments. See you soon.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment