Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trying to reach one of my followers.

Folks, for privacy concerns, I won’t give out too much information.
I was on one of my followers’ google blogs, making a comment to
one of the comments to their post, and out of the blue, blogger
came up and said no such blog found!

This is a heads-up to my followers to check your google blog and see
if it is the one in question. It has been well known by this blogger for
some time that google has some issues with their site hosting and
software and this isn’t the first time that I have heard of this happening.

Check out your blogs please. I tried to contact the blogger in question
but can’t get any information from Google Blogger.

The lesson here, besides migrating to another blog host, is to archive
your work often, something I confess I have not done.

I sure hope this is just a momentary glitch in the system.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment