Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just when you think it can’t get any worse, you find videos like this.

Regarding the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. I think if I was a cleanup worker there,
I would kick the s--- out of any boss who came over and said I am not allowed to wear my own breathing protection device. By the way, that has been reported many times in the
news and I ,for one, have no doubts that it has been happening.

Just like chinese water torture, one bad news leak after another.

Here is a link to the story.
http://www.businessinsider.com/warning-to-gulf-cleanup-workers-almost-every-crew-member-from-the-1989-exxon-valdez-disaster-is-now-dead-2010-6

I am suggesting people should think about sharpening their pitchforks.

Morongobill

For those with short memories, BP blew the Valdez cleanup as well and was pushed
aside by Exxon, as I said before on this blog, I hope BP doesn’t stand for beyond
prosecution
.

No comments:

Post a Comment