Monday, August 2, 2010

Link to recent soundclips made on my Big Morongo Canyon Preserve hikes.

Right under my nose, I discovered that Google offers free website hosting at
Google sites. I don’t have all the details, but I believe you have 10 GIG of free
file storage.

Rome wasn’t built in a day, sorry for not having a player embedded on my blog
pages linking to this, I hope to have that feature soon.

These files are in Real Audio format, you can get the free Real Player Sp here
http://www.real.com/realplayer

If there is a demand, I also have these files as mp3’s but be advised they are
substantially larger in file size. These files sound the same and are much
smaller.

Of particular interest are the two where I heard gunshots and discussed getting
shot at, 7/22/2010 #1510 and 1516. By the way, the numbers are the time in
military format. 1510 is 3:10 pm.

Here is the link to the soundclips. Feel free to download and listen.
Morongobill's soundclip archives

All clips though are copyright Morongobill 2010.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment