Thursday, August 12, 2010

Somehow they found time to stop their bulldozer preparations and come hang out at the backporch!

For quite a while evidently as there are several more entries below the screen shot
and more on the next page. This should be enough to prove the point.
ScreenHunter_01 Aug. 12 07.11

Screen shot courtesy of ScreenHunter 5.1 free edition, details on the page courtesy of Statcounter, another free
program.

If I had known they were coming, I would have provided a “warm welcome” for them.

In the future, and this is directed to the industrialists and their lackeys- you know the big energy lobbying firms, attorney firms specializing in massaging the “erroneous zones of
the body politic”, political hacks and their “go-fers”, just click on the link at the top
of my main page entitled “all my BrightSource links”, it’ll save you time and
ultimately it will save the rest of us, the taxpayers, some money by reducing your billing hours.

Yes it truly is amazing, the lengths the corporate interests will go to get “ze information,
veeger needs ze information.”

I sure hope that I didn’t offend too many with my very poor Startrek imitation ;-(

I am heading up to the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve this morning to hike, and to get
away from the stresses of the big city, and maybe to allow time for my mind and heart
to really get a grip on the fact that the blading of the desert is about to begin in
just a couple of months unless a miracle occurs.

de pilo pendet

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment