Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some of us are heartsick over this Ivanpah situation. This article illustrates why. Please read.

It has been suggested to me by friends and relatives that maybe I am beating a dead horse,
going on and on about this Ivanpah project.

Heck, I have even thought it myself a time or two even.

But, as a favor to me and for yourself, will you go read this article?

I promise you won’t regret reading it, although like me you may get tears in your eyes thinking
about what might have been. In my case, why did I wait until January of this year to decide to
start blogging? Why didn’t I know about all these projects earlier?

My only excuse and it’s a poor one was that I was just hung up on getting by day to day.

All those coffee shop discussions about politics or life in general- many times I have turned
strangers on to the Mojave National Preserve and the Mojave Desert, as a place to visit on
their way to Las Vegas, never once realizing the danger the place was in.
archivecd18 102

So yes, my guilt may be what is driving me, if I may do some self analysis.

After looking over the article, do you see why some of us are really heartsick right now?

Morongobill

 

No comments:

Post a Comment