Wednesday, November 17, 2010

“Green” the film. The blowback and unintended consequences of this green revolution on species and ecosystems. Coming soon to your area. Guaranteed.

A reader sent me this link and I just finished watching this movie which has rocked me
to my core.
ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 17 17.00
This picture is from the opening scenes of the film Green. Prepare yourself and later ask is it worth it?

You can talk about something, but to see it in action and practice, is something else.

My thanks for the link and to the producer of the short, award winning film, “Green”, about
a female orang-utan whose home forest has been cleared to make way for a palm oil plantation, used in the production of a green biodiesel fuel used in Europe and other places.

Blowback, watch this film and you’ll know exactly what I have been talking about on this blog.

Watch the film here.

This is too much to bear, but I urge you to watch it.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment