Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The backporch will remain here on Google.

Sorry for all the drama folks with this blog.

The fact of the matter is that I have too much on my plate right now to try to learn a whole new system
or to try to learn html programming etc. So I am coming back home for better or worse.

Part of my enjoyment as a blogger is finding interesting videos to share with you guys that you can
watch on my site without leaving, videos of all kinds, that is something I can not afford to pay for at
this time over across the street at Wordpress.com.

I have definite issues with this platform but for better or worse, I am stuck with it. At least here, I control
whether or not ads will be displayed.

By the way on the subject of ads, I think this blog has generated about 10$ or so, in the year that it
has been up, and they don’t write a check until the sum is a lot higher, so I won’t be quitting the bus
driving any time soon Winking smile

Another lesson I have learned is the grass isn’t greener on the other side of the fence all the time.

To my followers and readers, I hope that I haven’t run you off with all the recent travails here, come
back anytime.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment