Thursday, May 26, 2011

Readers, when you hear me talk about the beautiful Mojave Desert and want to experience it quick- watch this video.

I found this wonderful video today on Vimeo, which appears to have been a school research project.

This beautifully photographed video is about 18 minutes long. If you like it, please surf over to the below page link and leave a comment for the film maker.

The Mojave Desert Biome from Roxanne Stephens on Vimeo.

Research Video on the Mojave Desert Biome
Compiled by Valerie Stephens and Roxanne Stephens
Song is The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra by Benjamin Britten
May 11, 2011

I hope that you enjoy this short video as much as I did. This kind of thing really gets me itching to head up to the Mojave.

Forgot to put the link to the Vimeo page.
http://vimeo.com/23836057

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment