Thursday, May 26, 2011

Think hackers tried to get into the backporch. Maybe they don’t have anything better to do.

I base it upon this graph from Google stats.
ScreenHunter_01 May. 26 11.23

196 Page views? Contrast that with what statcounter shows:
ScreenHunter_02 May. 26 11.25

Quite a drop from 196 down to 6 views. I am inclined to think there is
either a glitch at Google stats or some kind of thing was going on involving
internet explorer which was the alleged browser of 200 viewers, that is the “missing mystery” viewers that statcounter did not catch.

On neither page does it show 200 hits on a page or adding up from various pages that were allegedly viewed after 12 a.m. my time today.

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have 200 visitors, all clicking on ads, per day.

Yeah, sure, in my dreams.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment