Tuesday, September 27, 2011

End of the line?

It is becoming obvious to all that this blog is not being updated with any
regularity so I am putting it into a posting hiatus.

If something of interest occurs, I will write about it, but probably not as often as now. I enjoy writing when I have the time or energy, especially commenting
on other blogs or news stories, more so than here.

I still would like to set up a desert site where blogging would only be a small part, we will see how it goes. One with trip reports and chock full of photos.

There is a search function on this page, for example searching for Westlands
Solar Park as a search term will yield a couple of hits. BrightSource Energy,
a substantial number of hits.

Some folks are visiting this site daily, I thank you for coming, but you might want to check in weekly for a while.

To get your desert fix, I strongly recommend you click on the links on the left side of this page, for the very latest on what’s happening in the fight to save the
southwestern deserts from being covered with wind turbines and solar panels.

Morongobill