Sunday, September 4, 2011

Of chickens coming home to roost here one day.

A few minutes ago, I surfed over to Chris Floyd’s blog to read the following
article:
He Who Gets Slapped: The Progressive Perpetuation of Past and Present Evil

I also clicked on the link for the flash presentation:
http://www.chris-floyd.com/isahaqi/

You need to steel yourselves before watching this short presentation or reading
the article in the top link. This is as graphic as anything that I have seen in my
whole life, which includes seeing a mother and her six children lying dead on the Manchester Expressway in Columbus, Georgia many years ago when I was but a child myself.

My heart is hurting real bad after watching this, I commented in anger about
the barbarism inflicted upon this family, that I could not watch the whole thing,
I did finish it though.

I really don’t care what a certain few may think about this act that occurred in this video; I know what I think and feel about it, and I think a war crime occurred, one that has been swept under the rug, forgotten, and no one will ever suffer any punishment for what went down that awful night in 2006.

All I can hope is that one day the evil perpetrators of this massacre get what is coming to them, that what goes around, comes around.

That is my fervent wish this evening and I don’t give a damn who knows it.

Morongobill