Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How many other of our so called “elites” have skeletons like this in their closets?

From the newswire on 11/04 a story from the Guardian newspaper in the U.K.
saying that the judge would not be prosecuted and giving further details, including the girl beaten in the video saying she secretly filmed it, details
here. Regardless, I stand by my conclusion about the brutal beating and this
judge’s character, or lack thereof.
Begin original post below.

What you are about to see in this video is a Texas state court judge beating
his 16 year old daughter with a belt about 7 years ago, for watching video games on her computer. The full story is at the link below this video. Warning :
THIS VIDEO SHOWS INTENSE SCENES OF VIOLENCE AND EXTREMELY PROFANE LANGUAGE AIMED AT THE DAUGHTER.

Can you believe he still sits on the bench?

Here is the Youtube link with the details.
http://youtu.be/Wl9y3SIPt7o

I will save you some time,here is the pertinent information taken from the youtube page.
ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 02 18.48

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/lwz9i/family_law_judge_aransas_county_beats_and_abuses/

The above link is how I heard of this case, and from this the video has been viewed over 800 thousand times, and I am sure will lead to this particular child
beater
  losing his cushy job. At least this blogger sincerely hopes so.

In my whole 57 years, I can recall seeing only one other person as sadistic as
this to his children, and I hope that this will be my last. I do feel that sometimes children could use a spank to their backsides, and not a time out, but this is
just about as cruel as you can get to your own child- we are not talking discipline here after all; we are talking sadistic cruelty, and even though the
statute of limitations may have passed for legal prosecution, perhaps a higher
court, that of public opinion will be listened to, and he will be gone from the bench, of his own free will or otherwise.

Forgive me for this, folks:

Judge Adams, you are truly one despicable human being, and a f---ing asshole
besides. I hope the door hits you in the ass on the way to hell, a fate you truly
deserve.

William Curtis Mcdonald aka MorongobillSteaming mad

 

No comments:

Post a Comment