Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Last post for a while.

May I suggest you get your desert news from the sources on the sidebar?

Lots of good stuff to be found in those links.

I am tired. Bone tired. And tired of being stressed.

Just found out that I was outbid, and lost my Sundays and Mondays off, so will be off
this Sunday, work 2 days, then will have Wednesdays and Thursdays off for the next few months, at least until the next bid- we bid for days off at my place of employment.

Looks like this Sunday will do chores like laundry and any desert exploration will have to be
on the next days off.

The good news is at least the hiking trails are not packed midweek nor are the campsites.

My next post will be a desert related post, hopefully a trip report.

Later on dudes.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment