Saturday, February 25, 2012

Music to listen to while reading that great article referenced earlier today and this week.

The article being the “Confessions of a recovering environmentalist.”
http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/6599
This music is a Youtube video which plays a good sound quality track with
photographs of the musicians in a collage while the music plays. It is 11 1/2 minutes long and a great piece of mood music. I decided upon this song which
I have long loved, based on a lyric which seems appropriate considering the content of the article.

“If you had just a minute to breathe and they granted you one final wish
Would you ask for something like another chance?”

Somehow I don’t think those behind the wilderness industrialization
would.

Listen in another tab, while reading that article slowly, is my suggestion.

Presented freely just in case I offended any carbonmentalist readers with
my earlier post.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment