Thursday, April 12, 2012

BrightSource Energy withdraws IPO at the last second- I told you this turkey wouldn’t fly longterm!

Read the details here.

The main sentence of interest to me from the news report:

“Investors continue to be skeptical of relatively early-stage companies with unproven technology that are spending significantly as they move toward commercialization. BrightSource's postponement may also reflect negative sentiment resulting from the high-profile bankruptcy of Solyndra, another solar company that, like BrightSource, was a beneficiary of DoE loan guarantees.”

I have a very long day today at my day job, so I have to stop here- trust me, I will definitely update this post as soon as I get some time.

My post on this from the other day can be read here.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment