Friday, April 13, 2012

BrightSource Energy withdraws IPO due to market conditions and then this video is released by Bugatti- coincidence?

This is a promotional video for the new Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse,
which is evidently the world’s most bad ass roadster- hands down, no
doubt about it.

Who knows, you could be driving this one day!

Possibly rewarding themselves with a toy like this, could have been on the
minds of some involved with the now dead as a doornail, BrightSource
Energy, initial public offering. Hell, if I could get about 13 cents in ad revenue,
I might even consider floating an ipo for the backporch!

Oops, I forgot. I took down the ads sometime ago.Just kidding

I guess I will just have to keep the ageing Morongomobile in service a little while longer Winking smile.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment