Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Filmed new Reckoning with Torture video today at Big Morongo Canyon Preserve.

The original plan was to hike out by the windmills over to the “hideout” where
the springs or seeps are located at the base of Mt. San Jacinto. I attempted to walk over from the frontage road alongside I-10 near Haugen-Lehman Road exit, and only made it as far as the 7th of 13 wind turbines that line the electric
fence before ankle problems forced me to turn back.

So off I went to the backup plan, filming on one of the trails in the marsh area of the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve. I really didn’t have to go far to find a suitable and scenic site, and I wrapped it up in about 10 minutes or so. The only problem was some wind noise in the video. I tried to find a spot out of the breeze but that was impossible; hopefully it isn’t so bad that the video will be rejected for inclusion on the Reckoning with Torture site.

This reading discusses the case of Khaled el- Masri.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment