Tuesday, July 10, 2012

“I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.”

Classic rock lovers will, of course, recognize that lyric.

Ever since I watched the documentary below, and then rushed out to re-buy
the most famous rock album in history which stayed on the Billboard Chart’s Top 100 for an unbelievable
741 consecutive months, I have been
grooving to Brain Damage, the Great Gig in the sky, Money and other songs
for a couple of days straight, except when driving my bus Angel, and there is no
end in sight.

The album was Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.

Image courtesy of Google image search 2012.

Folks, this is an enjoyable documentary to watch, around 49 minutes, I
promise even if you are unfamiliar with the music- you will enjoy this video.

Here Alan Parsons discusses and demo’s how he mixed the music.

Enjoy!

Before I forget it, this is the link to the site where I discovered this and other free
documentaries available for viewing.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment