Saturday, August 4, 2012

I really enjoyed watching these two camping related videos from Kenneth Kramm, Texas Master Naturalist.

I hope that they appeal to you as well. Let’s start thinking about getting out of the big city and going back to nature.

Ken is a great teacher and just seems like a nice guy.

I would be worried about alligators.

That idea of putting batter inside an orange peel and cooking it directly on the coals sounds great!

Bonus video and one of my favorites- I think you guys will figure out
right quick why I like it.

One day maybe I can hike this area.

Man, after watching these videos, I am ready to go car camping in the Mojave.
That is definitely going to happen this fall and will be documented here, I promise.

Bill McDonald aka Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment