Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Best debate I have watched in a long time.

On Democracy Now, between Glen Ford and Michael Eric Dyson,
regarding the Obama presidency. Mr. Dyson is a white house insider, Mr. Ford
is the editor of the Black Agenda Report, a website that I read and follow. 
ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 12 10.11

Here is the video link, I tried to embed the video here but my software for blogging does not recognize it:

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/9/7/effective_evil_or_progressives_best_hope

Not only did I watch the whole thing, I also downloaded it for later enjoyment.

Long time readers know already that I stand on Glen Ford’s side in this debate.

If you would like to see a good example of a civilized debate, then you need to watch this.

Morongobill

No comments:

Post a Comment