Sunday, December 9, 2012

Google has reinstated the Bighorn Whisperer blog

And I would like to thank them publicly. Here is the email that I received from their team just moments ago.
ScreenHunter_04 Dec. 09 20.08

I blogged about this over at my old blog when I was a little hot under the collar. Right now, after having oral surgery today and then having my car towed after it overheated again and this time with a massive coolant leak, being forced to miss work tonight and possibly tomorrow due to the repairs needed- I am happy just to have my blog back. I like the new look and too many bad news things are going on now with me, I need to have self therapy by writing about it here.

Yes, I know this blog is about the desert, just humor me a little for a short while, until my luck changes.

I am not so sure how I feel about Adbrite- in their email response to me, they said that they didn’t take on the free blogs anymore as clients, but I really don’t remember seeing that on their website and their own software didn’t catch my application- with the end result being that the Google computer flagged me for a terms of service violation.

That’s all water under the bridge now though. I am ready to move on to the next chapter in my internet life.

Thanks to all for those who have stopped by and continue to keep dropping in for a visit!

Morongobill, the Bighorn WhispererGoat

No comments:

Post a Comment