Saturday, December 8, 2012

It’s my blog and I’ll write what I want to….

At least until the Big Bad Google boots me to the street……

But first before I get into that, let me tell you the latest thing that has happened to me in the space of just a few days. You already know about my wasted trip
up to the stateline area where I was unsuccessful on visits to two future desert
solar projects as well as not being able to attend a public hearing for another, evidently because the venue or date had been changed. Then as soon as I got on the freeway, my car overheated and I made it back home, evidently with the engine none the worse for the experience, at least to this pointI don't know smile.

Beginning night before last, I started developing a toothache which by last night had morphed into a major problem. First I tried Oragel Severe Toothache
salve, which has an active ingredient of benzocaine, a topical anesthetic, which did not take all the pain away, so I searched online and heard about an ancient remedy, oil of clove, which I found at a health food store, and just tried.
It appears to work as well as the over the counter Oragel, in the fact that it made the gums and lips a little numb, and the pain has turned into a dull ache-
much more tolerable now. I hope that it lasts longer than the other. The oil I applied by putting drops on a q-tip and then painting the gum and tooth. It has a strong bitter taste and smells like strong cloves, not unpleasant actually.

Hopefully this will allow me to sleep better tonight and get through my 6 hour shift. I discovered yesterday that Aleve barely put a dint into the toothache, which sent pain radiating down into my jaw and even along the bottom row of my gums straight across the front of my mouth. At one point, my leg was even tingling, not a good sign.
(Well after 30 minutes the pain is coming back so it looks like I will have to put up with this for another day and night.)

I found a dentist office here that stays open 7 days a week from 10am to midnight, and on Sundays they take walk in patients. Tomorrow they have an oral surgeon coming in and they can extract this tooth for 150$- I am going to jump on that like a dog on a hambone, I can assure you.

I have thought more about this Google deletion of my new Bighorn Whisperer blog, which I had just started developing a writing groove, at long last. This will
be the last time that I get screwed. I did nothing wrong. Google allows other
advertising on their free blogs, and I only ventured off the Google Adsense
plantation because I got tired of not being to make their ads work on my site, and their support options or lack thereof.

You have no idea how it felt to put in the new ad code, click save, and then have instant feedback from Google that my blog had been deleted. Like their computer is judge, jury, and executioner. Now I am like a man waiting on death row, hoping to find out that a stay of execution has been called in from the governor’s office. On pins and needles until Tuesday most likely.

It ain’t gonna be fancy but I am definitely going to be throwing up my new site now. I gave Blogger one last chance and they bit me in the ass, and it won’t happen again.

MorongobillGoat

No comments:

Post a Comment