Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Troll? Moi?

Imagine my surprise when I was visiting another blog that I had added to my favorites long ago
and found this statement which will be linked to the site.
Seriously, Trump & his supporters (envision the prolific, arrogantly ignorant, deplorable scumbag internet trolls Morongobill and S Brennan who will support Heir Trump all the way to Armageddon) are North Korea and if this psychotic onslaught of hypocritical contradictions they’re engaged in continues unabated, and I don’t really see any True Resistance to it on the horizon (The Democrats are a Sick Joke), then America soon enough will be North Korea too and never know it.

Click on the link to view the statement in context.

Look, as one who leans liberal, it must be a big surprise to learn that I voted for the Donald. My reason was mainly
that I felt, and still do, that he was the “anti-war” candidate. Having said that, I am disappointed that he seems to be
going along with the Neocons a little bit, 59 cruise missiles fired after an obvious false flag “Sarin gas” attack, the prime
example, along with this North Korea business as well.

Commenting on a political blog does carry some risks though when you manage to tick off somebody, as the link
above so clearly proves. In the spirit of full disclosure, I recently pointed out to someone online that his blanket statement that all US vets are war criminals or complicit in war crimes should be said that very night to a vet’s face in a bar that vets hang out in- that the free speech might result in him picking up his teeth off the floor- but this happened just a couple weeks ago, after the blog post above was published.

So that isn’t why this Cole N Holefield is ticked off at me. One of the blogs I have commented on is Bernhard’s great blog entitled Moon of Alabama. This Cole N Holefield used to post comments there and evidently was banned. I say that because he hasn’t been posting there in quite some time. I enjoyed reading his comments and that is where I heard about his blog. He may have posted on other blogs using that pseudonym as well.

I will simply say that I was surprised at the vehemence of some of his commentary of the post mentioned above. I am not referring to what he wrote about me, be clear on that.

Morongobill

P.S. Here is a pic of me just in case anyone wants to know what a purported “troll” looks like.

Oops, wrong picture.

Just look at the comment section at the end of the linked blogpost. That’s the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment